Cofer Sales & Golf Carts, LLC• Phone: (620) 227-6170
Heavy-Duty Single or Dual Tire Carts
For Photos Click on the Model Number
- Single-Dual Tire Cart Model DT-25 - Capacity 8,000 (telescoping adaptor)
- The DT-25 will easily handle a single tire, a single tire with axle assembly; or dual tires with the axle
assembly; all with weights and fluid. This cart has telescoping legs that adjust to either single or dual tires,
using a simple set screw. The cart has a 8,000 lbs. capacity and rolls on four 6 inch heavy duty casters. This
tire cart also has adjustable lifting arms for the smallest to the largest size tires. Cabs and fenders will not
hamper the use of the cart in any way.
- Adaptors under the axle housing will save you time and money by allowing you to do the jobs faster and
saving on expensive bearings and gaskets. If you are ready to update your shop, don't take any chances, try
Cofer equipment on the 60 day money back guarantee. See for yourself, in your own shop, with your own men,
that our equipment will do the job. You will save many hours on warranty and flat rate work with a safe and
easy way to handle those awkward tires.
- Tire Cart Model T-21 - Capacity 6,000
- You will like the Cofer T-21 for handling wheels, weights and axle assemblies. Its easy adjustment
and sturdy build will handle all tires including the 30.5.32. Caps and fenders will not hamper the use of this tire
cart in any way. With the use of one hydraulic jack, 4 big 6 inch casters and a six thousand pound capacity, the
T-21 will give additional safety to your shop and save you time and money. With our tire cart one man can
handle the larger tires easier and quicker, on a fairly good floor, letting your other men do other jobs, adding
extra profit to your operation. Try out our guarantee and see if it doesn't increase your shop efficiency, or return
the cart in 60 days for a refund.
- Single-Dual Adaptor Model SD-25 (to support axle assembly when brought out with tire)
- This adaptor will help support the axle assembly when bringing it out in one piece on the tire. With
the use of one hydraulic jack and telescoping adjustments you may tilt the tire, if needed, to line the axle assembly
up when going back together. The adaptor will give you more control in doing those tire handling jobs, but is not
required in the function of the tire cart. Cofer offers this adaptor as an additional time saver, as with all our
equipment. Using a Cofer tire cart and this adaptor you are able to remove the weighted tire and axle assembly
in one piece, saving many man hours and providing a safe means of handling tires.
- Singe-Dual Scissor Adaptor Model SCS-27 (with built in 8 ton jack)
- The scissor adaptor comes with a built-in 8 ton hydraulic jack. There are no adjustment to be made.
Just center under the axle housing an let the hydraulic jack do the rest. All functions on this adaptor are done
from the side of the tire for extra safety and ease. Cabs and fenders do not hamper use in any way. The SDS-27
will give you more control in doing those tire handling jobs, but is not required in the function of a Cofer tire
cart. We offer this adaptor as an additional time-saver as with all our equipment.